Shantou Hongxing Commodity Co., Ltd.
being in plastic field for over 20 years.
Shantou Hongxing Commodity Co., Ltd. is a professional manufacturer of plastic daily products.
One million people worldwide diagnosed with COVID-19. COVID-19 is a virus whose main source is patients with pneumonia infected by the coronavirus. The virus itself cannot live independently and must rely on the host. For the virus to survive for itself, the virus may become more and more infectious, but the symptoms it causes the host cells may become weaker and weaker. The biggest difference between this virus and the common cold is that the main symptoms of this virus are fever, local respiratory symptoms are usually not severe, and some people will have severe breathing difficulties or damage to the whole body. People with poor immunity or other illnesses are more susceptible to infection.
The virus is mainly transmitted through the respiratory tract, so keep away from people when you go out. It is more important to wear a mask and not to sneeze or cough at people. Cover your mouth with a tissue when sneezing or coughing because the saliva of an infected person can carry the virus. Talking, coughing, and sneezing can cause saliva to spread into the air as droplets. In this way, other people will contact saliva, and at the same time, saliva will stick to the surface of objects, such as elevator buttons, door handles, etc. If other people's hands touch saliva and then touch their eyes, mouths, etc., they may also be infected.
So how do we prevent this disease?
1. Keep your hands clean. Wash your hands with running water after coughing, before or after meals, after touching or handling animal waste, or use alcohol-free hand sanitizer.
2. Maintain indoor air circulation. Avoid going closed place, airless public places and crowded places, and wearing a mask when you go out.
3. Using tissue paper or cover nose and mouth with your hand when coughing and sneezing to prevent droplets from spreading. Do not rub your eyes or touch mucous membranes after sneezing.
4. Actively detect the physical condition of the individual, and often take the temperature, especially the elderly and children at home. It is recommended to take the measurement once a day and pay attention to personal symptoms at all times. If symptoms such as high fever and cough occur, go to the hospital in time.
5. Be sure to wear a suitable mask when going to the hospital.
6. Good and safe eating habits. Separate cutting boards and knives of raw and cooked food. Cook meat and eggs thoroughly when cooking.
7. Try to avoid contact with wild or farmed animals without protection.
The virus is spreading fast, the number of deaths is increasing, and people are becoming more frightened. And it has a great impact on the economy, especially the foreign trade industry. But as long as we take active measures, I believe that with our joint efforts, the virus will be defeated soon.
Preventive measures against COVID-19
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.